Student Organizations are an important part of our CSE Community! Below you’ll find information on how student organizations can request Affiliation, access resources, and connect with the broader CSE community!
WHAT DOES AFFILIATION MEAN?
Student organizations who affiliate with the CSE department will have access to department resources to carry out their critical work. Resources include:
- Ability to reserve CSE conference rooms (at no cost)
- Access to the CSE student org lounge and storage space (B225)
- Participation in a monthly meeting with other affiliated organizations and CSE’s Vice Chair of Undergraduate Education
- Financial support to host events and activities, and to support other programmatic and operational expenses
- Ability to advertise events on CSE’s social media and in a monthly newsletter
- Access to the CSE Alumni Advisory Board
- Access to CSE staff who can assist with the following:
- Purchasing and reimbursements
- Reserved parking
- Lyft codes
- Loaner laptops
- Providing previous budget information
- Guidance on event planning
- Gift or sponsorship processing
Email email@example.com for assistance
HOW TO REQUEST AFFILIATION
**Please note: Applications for 2022-2023 AY is closed. We will reopen for applications in the summer for 2023-2024 AY**
If your student organization is interested in applying for affiliation, please click the link below to complete the CSE Affiliation Request Form. You’ll be contacted within 5 business days after submission.
Make sure to join the Center for Student Involvement @ getinvolved.ucsd.edu
Connect with the IDEA Center at the Jacobs School of Engineering
NEED MORE INFO?
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CSE’S CURRENT AFFILIATED STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS
Triton Software Engineering (TSE): https://tse.ucsd.edu/
CS Foreach: https://csforeach.ucsd.edu/
Undergrad WIC: https://wic.ucsd.edu/
ACM @UCSD: https://acmucsd.com/
Video Game Development Club @ UCSD (VGDC): https://vgdc.dev/