CSE199 - Independent Study for Undergraduates



Independent reading or research by special arrangement with a faculty member.

Course Objectives: 

  • Special Studies Form is required for enrollment. Please find a CSE faculty sponsor to approve this form. A section ID will be added to Tritonlink for enrollment on submission of form (to CSE Student Affairs Office in the CSE building).
  • Students may use up to 8 units of CSE 199 for Upper Division Elective credit.
  • Qualifications


Consent of instructor. Department stamp required. An application for Special Studies must be filed with the Registrar's Office after approval from the instructor and the department chair.


Every quarter.