- If you wish add, change or delete phone lines from your office or lab, please contact a departmental Support Assistant
- You may call the Telephone Help Desk, x41853 if you are having trouble with your phone.
- You may refer to the front of the printed UCSD telephone directory for instructions on using your phone and its features.
- Press 9 to enable your phone's tone for computerized dialing systems.
Long Distance Calling
In order to make long distance calls, you will need an authorization code. Your code can be issued by contact a departmental Support Assistant. All dialing codes must be tied to an index number for recharge.
Dialing instructions are as follows:
- Long distance domestic: *6* your code #8 + 1 + area code + the number.
- Long distance international: *6* your code #8 + 011 + country code + city code + number.