Photo: ucsdnews.ucsd.edu Updated September 2015
Internships are an invaluable experience. The majority of our students participate in at least one internship experience, often in the summer, and as soon as the end of freshmen year.
Current CSE majors interested in CSE 197-Field Study in Computer Science and Engineering should contact a CSE Advisor.
Read more about receiving academic credit under Professor Minnes Kemp.
How and where can I find an internship?
We recommend searching for an internship as early as possible. Take initiative to make connections and network! CSE Advising regularly sends information to our majors about available internships. Other on campus resources include:
- Academic Internship Program
- Corporate Affiliates Program
- Student and Computing Organizations
- Team Internship Program (TIP)
- The Research Experience & Applied Learning (REAL) Portal
Internship and Job Bulletins
- CSE Career and Internship Opportunities
- Jacobs Internship / Job Bulletin
- Career Services Center--Port Triton
- Career Services Center--for Resume, CV, Cover Letter, Internship Prep, and Career Fair information
- Center for Student Involvement: Communication and Leadership--for interpersonal, leadership, and professional development
- Global Ties--Opportunity for project experience!
- IDEA Student Center--Calendar information for TechTalks and Success Workshops for Emerging Engineers in Training (SWEET)