CSE Advising Contact Info:
Location: Computer Science and Engineering Building (EBU 3B), 1st floor, west wing, room 1231
Phone: 858-534-8872 Fax: 858-822-3319
Walk-In Advising: 10-15 minute quick questions
Degree audits, current/next quarter planning, signatures, and enrollment
Note: The last sign-in during Walk-In Advising will be 15 minutes before the end of each session (morning: 11:15 a.m. and afternoon: 3:15 p.m.).
- Graduate students should email their Graduate Adviser
- Undergraduates email email@example.com or call 858-534-8872
Note: The first two weeks of each quarter, undergraduates are seen on walk-in advising--NO appointments are made.
Virtual Advising Center:
- UC San Diego Undergraduates use the Virtual Advising Center (VAC). An advisor will respond with 2-3 business days (sometimes longer during Registration Periods). Advisors will not advise via email.
- During peak periods (enrollment), VAC inquiries are prioritized.
- Degree Audit change requests take 3-5 business days to process.
Official Campus Closer Dates:
The campus is closed on all the major holidays: New Years Eve and New Years, Martin Luther King Jr., President's Day, Cesar Chavez Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving and the Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas.