Computing Support for Faculty

Faculty members of the CSE department have significant responsibilities in a wide variety of areas.  As a faculty member you will commonly need a wider range of computing support services than other members of the department.

As a starting point for self-help support, see the computing support for graduate students page.

Enhanced E-mail support is available from OCE (

For issues having to do with ACMS labs or other ACMS resources, you may contact  Please remember to fill out a CINFO form ( for each of your classes in advance of each quarter so that ACMS provisions the services that you need for your class.  Also, see the Faculty section on the ACMS website at

If you are using a specialized lab for your class (such as the embedded systems lab) or if you would like to use the Moodle learning management system, please contact CSEHelp ( to get things setup for your class.

If you need assistance with your current workstation or would like to purchase a new workstation, please contact CSEHelp ( for assistance.

If you need help with any research related functions (purchasing, provisioning services, advice, coordination with other campus units, etc.), please contact CSEHelp (  Or, contact the department CTO, Bill Young, directly if you want to talk about something relating to infrastructure for a new research project or just want to kick around an idea for something.

If you are having difficulty with an internal CSE department application (such as the course scheduler, graduate admissions program or visitors application), please contact CSEHelp (

Didn't find what you needed on the computing support for graduate students page or on this page?  Send mail to CSEHelp ( so that we can get you the help that you need and provide enhanced documentation for the future.