Directions and Parking
The CSE department is part of the Jacobs School of Engineering at Voigt Drive/Lane, La Jolla, CA 92093.
Directions from Interstate 5
- Exit at Genesee Avenue and head west.
- Turn left onto North Torrey Pines Rd.
- Turn left onto North Point Drive.
- The UCSD Visitor Information Center is located on North Point Drive, where you may obtain specific directions, visitor parking information and passes, and a campus map.
- North Point Drive bears right and becomes Hopkins Drive
- Turn left onto Voigt Drive/Lane.
- The Jacobs School of Engineering buildings are on the right-hand side of the road, across from parking lot P502. Nearby parking lots include: P503, P502, and P508.
- The Computer Science and Engineering building is also known as "EBU-3b", near a blinking yellow pedestrian light on Voigt Drive/Lane.
Metered parking is available in Lots P502 and P508 ($.25/per 15 minutes) for all university visitors.
Unmetered spaces are available for visitors with a university parking permit, which may be purchased at the Parking Office or the Information Booth located at the Gilman Dr. entrance to campus. Visitors with official university business should contact their host regarding a complimentary permit. For more information, see the Campus Parking Office.